Are you underweight and worried about gaining weight? worry no more, here are some ways to gain weight naturally.
- Eat more frequently: If you are underweight and gaining weight is your priority then you have to eat frequently. Eat in smaller quantities than in bigger quantities. Make sure to eat four to six times in smaller quantities than three times daily in large quantities.
- Exercise: Exercise helps in gaining weight as it helps build up the body’s muscles. Exercises also sometimes stimulates appetite. This is why it is often said that when people quit exercising they gain weight.
- Eat More Calories: Eating more calories helps one to gain more weight. Although you may want to eat more calories so as to gain weight don’t forget not to eat empty calories that do not provide any nourishment. Adding calories like cheese, nuts, seeds to one’s meal may help increase one’s weight.
- Eat plenty of Protein: protein is one of the essential nutrient the body needs to gain weight this is because muscles in the body are mainly made up of protein. This certainly means that eating more protein foods helps in muscle weight gain.
- Go nutrient dense: Eat foods that are rich in nutrients instead of junk foods and empty calories. Consider high-protein meats which can help build muscles. Don’t forget to also choose nutritious carbohydrates, like brown rice and other whole grains.
- Snack away: Eat plenty of snacks that contains plenty of protein and healthy carbohydrates. Consider snacks like protein bars or drinks, and crackers with hummus or peanut butter