The beautiful daughters of Kennedy Agyapong seem to be making headlines lately as they have now made it a point to interact more with their fans lately.
A couple of Days ago we reported on two of his daughters who shared 10 interesting facts about themselves to the Public.
Today is the turn of one of his triplet who has dropped 10 interesting fact about herself. The lady identified as Tracey claim she is the oldest of the Triplet.
The 3 ladies who were born in the same year to different mother refer to themselves as Triplet. Sharing Pictures of herself, she wrote: Hey guys! Im Tracey and Im 21 (22 in June ♋️), the oldest of the ‘triplets’
Here are 10 random facts about me!
1. I love everything fashion! I actually design my own clothes, i hope to one day launch my clothing line! I also worked at NYFW last year which was a dream come true. (slide 9/10 for how my design came to life for afrochella 2019!)
2. I am very creative and love to express myself (even tho im pretty shy at first).
3. I studied Mass Media Communications in college and also have a film production and graphic design certificate! However my favorite class was interior design, I cant wait to create my dream house one day.
4. I LOVE to take pictures especially on 35mm film and industrial style spaces!
5. I love love love music! I have a very mixed music taste. I recently started DJing so im working on a few mixes to hopefully share soon and i also make monthly playlists on apple music!
6. I’ve written, produced and directed two short films! I wanna dive into music videos more and eventually feature films! (Slide 6 you can see me as DOP for short film ‘10 Bands’)
7. My favorite color is pink, but i think light green and lavender look the best on me lol.
8. I am the second tallest sibling! I’m a little over 5’9
9. I LOVE TO COOK! My mac and cheese is a family favorite!
10. Im very spiritual , I try and start my day thanking God and end the day with meditation and yoga! (Ive now been doing yoga for 4 years to keep me in shape and also work on my balance and flexibility lol I’m not a huge fan of the gym tbh)