Nigerian actor and businessman, Junior Pope Odonwodo has taken to social media to show massive appreciation to God after his family and himself escaped a serious fire accident at their home.
According to the actor, the fire gutted his home whilst the entire family was fast asleep, adding that God intervened on their behalf and no one got injured. He also used the opportunity to ask his fans and followers to join him thank God for saving him and his beloved family.
The actor took to his Instagram page and shared the video of what transpired with caption;
”Join Me In Thanking God Ooooooooo
My House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept But GOD Intervened.
My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo,(Akam di Ocha)
God Is The Greatest (final full stop)
My family and I are safe…..
Checkout the video below;