Young Chef Shares Transformation Photos Three Years After Surviving Gas Explosion- See Photos.

A young chef named @Honoure_ on Twitter has shared the transformation journey of three years after she suffered from severe burns due to gas explosion.

@Honoure_ disclosed that she was baking with a friend in 2018 at her student hostel when the gas cylinder connected to a locally-made oven exploded. According to her, she was immediately rushed to the hospital by her fellow students.

She took to Twitter on Wednesday, January 20 to narrate her story whilst sharing a photo of her with burns. She also thanked all those who rallied round for her during her time of need.

She tweeted;

“So this was how it happened for those asking: On January 20th 2018, I was baking with a friend. She just got a handmade oven which was connected to a gas cylinder both the oven and cylinder was outside the house.”

“I went inside for some minutes and came back only to notice that the fire went off but the gas was still on so I put it off. After some minutes I decided to put it back on and all I heard was pao pao (everywhere plutomania lol).”

“My friends immediately tried to apply palm oil and flour to try and reduce the impact of the explosion. I was later taken to the hospital that was like 45mins away from my hostel.”

“I spent 2weeks+ in the hospital taking drugs, and getting rubbed with orisirisi.  I had friends and course mates all around , I had to keep smiling so most of them won’t drown me with tears ??”

“Thanks to everyone who helped me out then especially Dr Elabo, a school staff staying in same compound with us then that took us to the hospital in a rush.

“And to all the Doctors and nurses who treated me then too(cause I don’t know most of their names) I’m so grateful.”

See photos below;



Previous Article

Kalsoume Sinare debunks rumors of her welcoming Twins, Drops Photos of the real Mum

Next Article

"Burna Boy's song 'Destiny" Featured on Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Official Inauguration Playlist

Related Posts